Saturday, September 1, 2007

Neguinho is gone!!

Today I woke up and made a decision of buying my scuba gear. It would have been the perfect day if after I finished work I'd saw my scooter parked where I left but it wasn't there anymore. Someone stole it and now I'm just sad. I cannot do anything about it but contact my insurance. However, my precisous first scooter is gone and even though I can get a brand new one, no one will replace the happy memories that I had on it...

It's a bitersweet day today!

3 comments:

Seraphine said...

That's aweful. I hate people who steal. I had a bicycle stolen once. It makes you sad. I hope at least the person who stole it needed it more than you.

Lélly Abranches said...

Thank you Seraphine! It's pretty sad and aweful but I will bounce back although it will take a while!

Bettina said...

I miss Neguinho too. But hopefully he will be in heaven with the angels. Or he will come back to you. Poor Neguinho. It's terrible.