Wednesday, May 30, 2007

PARTY TIME FINALLY REWARDED!!

I MUST admitt that I spent almost all my life partying hard. Sometimes going out Thursday through till sunday. Showing up in class with a clean face, but hair stinking like cigarette as well as my clothes. Funny thing is that I'm pround of it. I'm part of a majority of young people in Sao Paulo that would go out at 10pm and then at 5:30 when the night club was closed, would go to the nearest Fran's cafe (Franchising of 24hrs coffee shops that are in ever single corner in the city - a great friend once told me that it's easier to find a Fran's caffee in one corner than a hooker...!!!) have a coffee, croissant, wash my face and be at school at 7:00am, ready or so I'd like to think, for my Chemistry or Maths class!!

Don't think that this sort of behaviour didn't cost me anything.
Financially: I was never able to save much!
Emotionally: I always had boyfriends so is not as if I was sleeping around and besides, I always taught them to party hard with me!
Intelectually: well... my grades weren't never that great. I was always the average student with few subjects that I was just smart for and didn't need to study to get good grades.

Anyway, life goes on and I kept partying hard. Partyed through Uni and in London. Now I'm partying through TAFE. Althought not as near as hard as I used to but still known in the circles as a PARTY GIRL!!!

To sum up this crap, I mean, scrap... I partyed all my life and for some weird reason, QTAC decided to reward me with an awesome OP which I would never think possible! It means that as long as I fullfill the pre requisites for my course, I can get into any course that I would like to! Guess what I did when I found out about my KICK ASS OP???

I PARTYED!!!!

1 comment:

Bettina said...

Way to go, babe. Partying and still getting top scores! You are a worthy member of the hot geek club! :-)