Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm ALIVE!!

I LOOOOve to feel!! I believe that th feelings that you have makes you feel alive!

I left my marriage because there wasn't any feeling involved in it any longer. Really sad but shit happens! However, today in a great night out with friends I felt so alive! I met great people! I danced with a couple of my greatest friends and yes girls, I'm bringing him to the conversaion - I didn't feel anything for him (you know who he is!). When I found out that he was there, I was uneasy because it's when I'm drunk or... that I send stupid text messages or say things that I shouldn't. I saw him and didn't feel anything towards him but a great deal of gratetude!

I saw some really hot guys that could be sharing my bed now with me but the end of the day, I was completed! I felt all the love that my friends have towards me and this is very fulfilling!

I'm ALIVE and I can feel it!

1 comment:

Bettina said...

I'm glad you're alive, babe! Anything else would be a disaster! And glad you feel all cool about people who are not good for you.

Anytime you feel like going out and feeling even more alive, you know where to find me.