Friday, April 27, 2007

I HATE my mobile when I'm drunk!!

Throw the first stone who has never called or text someone at 3:00am while you were drunk or too fucked up in a big night out!! I believe it might be an acceptable and even common behaviour when you do it sometimes but the problem is when you do that often and worse, when you text everybody in your phonebook just to tell them that you are having a BLAST!!

My issue is that I cannot control myself and once a while I write things that I rather keep in private but some crazy reason, the serotonine is high and I feel the urge to say what I'm thinking or feeling (FUCKING LATIN BLOOD!!). This practice of random messaging may be considered annoying by some people but most of my friends like it, reply to my messages and worst of all, now they are doing the same. Sometimes I get messages at 3:00am on a friday saying "it's another random message" and that is all...

I supposed I caused a domino effect amongst some of my friends with the random text message so WATCH OUT they might do it to YOU too!! And maybe you get bitten by the hi-tech bug and join the All-nighters Club where you don't have to do anything but send random messages to your friends in very inconveniente times of the morning just to say that you are having a great time while he/she is sleeping (or was!!) and perhaps feel shitty next day not only because you have the worst hangover ever but also because you sent a random message to someone that you shouldn't!! If you have done it before you know the feeling of looking at your mobile and saying: I HATE my mobile when I'm drunk!!

PS.: I know you girls will laugh about this one as you know how much I HATE my mobile when I'm drunk!!! haha

1 comment:

Bettina said...

I know you hate your mobile when you're drunk, my dear. I think we should set up a written contract that says you MUST get my approval before you send a random message late at night. The only problem is, what are we going to do if I'm drunk as well?