Saturday, April 28, 2007

Paulistana: Be or not to be

Paulistana is a woman who was born in São Paulo city. I'm always going to be Paulistana, I was born there, I speak like one and sometimes I behave like one.

To behave like a paulistana means to take the first step, never to wait for the guy to come and talk to you. Always make the first move!

Although today I had the best opportunity ever and my friends helping me out on it (principly Dan and B), I didn't have the courage to do so. This hottie who works on one of the best clubs in town gave me so many openings to act on it and behave like a Paulistana but I didn't take it (fucking stupid!!). I wasn't drunk or high or anything but I didn't have the courage to be myself... I CANNOT BELIEVE!! Being a Paulistana is in my blood and for some weird reason I decided to play naive and I ended up leaving as it was...And now I'm here, at 5:00am writting on this blog getting ready to sleep on my own AGAIN!!!

I just wonder when did I lose the PAULISTANA way of living and became this pussy girl? Anyway, everyday I get stronger and more confident to bring back my Paulistana way or as I'd like to call: Lélly Abranches.

When Lélly Abranches get fully back in town, Brisbane watch out because I'm going to ROCK THIS CITY!!!

The end of the day I'm not sure if he acts like that with every girl or only with me but hopefully I'm soon to find out!!

3 comments:

Bettina said...

Ok, let's get this straight. It's easy. You have a crush on him, he has a crush on you. We can all see that (and you migth even be able to see it too if you openend your eyes a bit more often, my friend). If you're not going to do anything about it next time we're there, I will go and TALK TO THIS YOUNG MAN PERSONALLY. This cannot go on like this, ok??

PS. Shhhhhh..... ]:-0

Paulinha said...

Mulher,
You better get this Paulistana back ASAP... I can't handle anymore the spiders around the house coming from your bed due to the lack of usage...hahahahhahaha
I can't wait to see that bloody sign out, woman!!!!
Oi lindinha, it's all a great joke but everything will come in the right time (together with a little bit of pressure from the girlfriends!!), I'm sure of that!!!
Beijos!!!

Lélly Abranches said...

I can feel the pressure from you guys... To be quite honest I'm starting to think it's about time for me to move on as well...
Let's see what the future brings to me... Hopefully a very hot STRAIGHT guy who likes to drink a lot and hopefully works in hospitality or at least who s....ies well!! haha Fill in the blank!! HAHAHA